Module One: Clean Coaching Foundation – “Gaining Insight through Movement”
Starts from Monday 17th May – with fully flexible class options
This course consists of 4 pre-recorded classes that you can watch / listen to at your own convenience over a two week period.
Plus live group reflection calls for you to share your experiences and ask questions.
Scheduled reflection calls (1 hour duration):
- Thurs 3rd June, 4.00pm
- Weds 23rd June, 10.30pm
(Further calls will be arranged to suit class participants and time zones).
- Each pre-recorded class is 1.5 hours long
- Live group reflection calls are up to 60 minutes each
- Entire course is 8 weeks duration with a fortnightly release of study materials and practice assignments
- Total 14 hours CPD
What you will gain:
- The confidence and know-how to facilitate clients to make transformational changes using the principles of ‘Clean’ and ‘Emergent Knowledge’ within your coaching.
What this course will cover:
This is Module One of a four part programme, suitable for those with no previous ‘Clean’ training. During this module you will learn all you need to work cleanly with a coachee throughout a complete coaching session. We will cover:
- How to explain Clean Coaching to a client so as to arouse curiosity and set appropriate and realistic expectations.
- How to ask Clean questions so they land deep – covering pace, pauses, tone and emphasis.
- How to start a Clean Coaching session, quickly clarifying both the coachee’s outcome and current situation using visual, verbal and spatial representation.
- Enabling the coachee to construct a powerful 3 dimensional ‘map’ of their situation that they can physically move in and around, gaining new perspectives and trying new positions that stimulate mental reframing and encourage creative insights to emerge.
- Grove’s theory of people change: ‘The Six Steps to Freedom’ concept – incorporating networking theory, systems thinking and the power of iteration.
- A step by step process to facilitate change: ‘Clean Networks’ – easy to implement and practical in almost all kinds of coaching situations, the process can be adapted for groups as well as individuals and offers a flexible, creative way to work with all kinds of people on any kind of outcome.
- Clean action planning – how to end a Clean Coaching session with extremely clear and defined action steps, that the coachee creates for themselves, takes complete ownership of and is highly motivated to follow through on.
- What to do in a client ‘emergency’
- The qualities required for working “Cleanly” as a coach – and how to foster them in yourself
To find out more, please download our full course brochure and (see below) and booking form.
You can also read more endorsements and recommendations through Angela’s Linked In profile here
Full price for attendance is £198.00 or £178.20 with early bird discount if booked and paid for by one month prior to course start date. This includes:
- Four pre-recorded online classes of one and a half hour’s duration each
- Live reflection calls – dates to be arranged.
- Audio and video recordings of demonstration and example practice exercises
- Full transcripts of all demonstrations and exercises
- Course notes, copies of visuals and transcripts of demo sessions
- A mass of extra resources: extra reading materials, useful links and further learning opportunities
- Most importantly: supervised and supported practice sessions with your fellow classmates
- Access to a online study / practice group
- ONE In-depth, personalised feedback report on a practice session of your choice
- OPTIONAL: Further practice feedback reports available at an additional cost
Scroll down to download our booking form for Module One (an alternative PDF version to print off and scan back to us is available here).
Further Modules – More Information (Click on menu bar ‘Training’ above for full details on each Module)
A Summary of the further Modules
Module Two: Clean Language Foundation
(Eight week’s duration with mix of pre-recorded class and live reflection calls. 14 hours CPD)
Suitable for experienced coaches interested in learning Clean Language to incorporate into their own coaching frameworks. The course emphasises the value of working with client’s self-generated metaphors as a creative approach.
What you will gain: An understanding of how to enter a client’s inner world through metaphors & help them explore issues & reach solutions from a deeper source of knowledge.
Module Three: Clean Coaching Advanced (Sixteen week’s duration with eight live classes. 28 hours CPD)
This module builds on the ‘EK’ principles covered on Module One and provides a variety of tools and techniques to use with coachees depending on their circumstances and preferences. Includes working with paper and the coachee’s writing and drawings, working from different directions, exploring boundaries, working with different coachee ‘selves’, exploring past present and future, and much more. This course provides guidance on wider coaching issues like working cleanly across a series of sessions and managing time.
What you will gain: Confidence to work with coachees cleanly using a variety of different mediums and techniques, including space, movement, direction, written words and drawings, plus a deeper understanding of Grove’s EK concepts.
Module Four: Clean Language Advanced (Sixteen week’s duration with eight live classes, 28 hours CPD)
This module goes beyond the basic Clean Language questions and covers advanced concepts to help you build a strategy for working with your coachee. Covering systems thinking, modelling skills and understanding parts, as well as learning specialist questions to identify scales, perceiver perspectives and giving a voice to personified symbols. Plus approaches for stuck clients who may have binds and / or blind spots. The course goes beyond a simple ‘GROW’ approach to coaching, to help coachees when they are not able to articulate a goal and/or carry out actions to make progress.
What you will gain: Confidence and competence in using Clean Language in different ways and with challenging clients, plus a deeper understanding of how you can use Clean Language at your very best.
See panel in above left column to download our full brochure, with complete details and dates on all modules.
Scroll down to download our booking form for all Modules (an alternative PDF version to print off and scan back to us is available here).