Module One: Clean Coaching Foundation – “Gaining Insight through Movement”
SPRING 2018 DATES
Tues 26th March, 9th April, 30th April and 14th May 2019
Class Times: Choice of:
- 11:00am -12.30pm UK time (11:00 GMT/10:00 GMT from April) or
- 6:00pm -7.30pm UK time (18:00/17:00 GMT from April)
Please register for our newsletter to receive future course dates.
All classes will be recorded so if you can’t make one in person you will be able to listen afterwards and participate remotely.
- 6 weeks duration with four live classes, 12.5 hours CPD
What you will gain:
- The confidence and know-how to facilitate clients to make transformational changes using the principles of ‘Clean’ and ‘Emergent Knowledge’ within your coaching.
What this course will cover:
This is Module One of a four part programme, suitable for those with no previous ‘Clean’ training. During this module you will learn all you need to work cleanly with a coachee throughout a complete coaching session. We will cover:
- How to explain Clean Coaching to a potential client so as to arouse curiosity and set appropriate and realistic expectations.
- How to ask Clean questions so they land deep – covering pace, pauses, tone and emphasis.
- How to start a Clean Coaching session, quickly clarifying both the coachee’s outcome and current situation using visual, verbal and spatial representation.
- Enabling the coachee to construct a powerful 3 dimensional ‘map’ of their situation that they can physically move in and around, gaining new perspectives and trying new positions that stimulate mental reframing and encourage creative insights to emerge.
- Grove’s theory of people change: ‘The Six Steps to Freedom’ concept – incorporating networking theory, systems thinking and the power of iteration.
- A step by step process to facilitate change: ‘Clean Networks’ – easy to implement and practical in almost all kinds of coaching situations, the process can be adapted for groups as well as individuals and offers a flexible, creative way to work with all kinds of people on any kind of outcome.
- Clean action planning – how to end a Clean Coaching session with extremely clear and defined action steps, that the coachee creates for themselves, takes complete ownership of and is highly motivated to follow through on.
- What to do in a client ‘emergency’
- The qualities required for working Cleanly as a coach – and how to foster them in yourself
To find out more, please contact us to request a full information pack and booking form.
You can also read more endorsements and recommendations through Angela’s Linked In profile here
Full price for attendance is £198.00 or £178.20 with early bird discount if booked and paid for by one month prior to course start date. This includes:
- Four live online classes of one and a half hour’s duration each (initial class up to 2 hours)
- Audio recordings of all classes plus demonstration sessions
- Course notes, copies of visuals and transcripts of demo sessions
- A mass of extra resources: extra reading materials, useful links and further learning opportunities
- Most importantly: supervised recorded practice sessions with in-depth, personalised feedback
Advanced Modules – More Information (Click on menu bar ‘Training’ above for full details on each Module)
Module Two: Clean Language Foundation
(Six week’s duration with four live classes. 12.5 hours CPD)
Suitable for experienced coaches interested in learning Clean Language to incorporate into their own coaching frameworks. The course emphasises the value of working with client’s self-generated metaphors as a creative approach.
What you will gain: An understanding of how to enter a client’s inner world through metaphors & help them explore issues & reach solutions from a deeper source of knowledge.
Module Three: Clean Coaching Advanced (Twelve week’s duration with eight live classes. 24 hours CPD)
This module builds on the ‘EK’ principles covered on Module One and provides a variety of tools and techniques to use with coachees depending on their circumstances and preferences. Includes working with paper and the coachee’s writing and drawings, working from different directions, exploring boundaries, working with different coachee ‘selves’, exploring past present and future, and much more. This course provides guidance on wider coaching issues like working cleanly across a series of sessions and managing time.
What you will gain: Confidence to work with coachees cleanly using a variety of different mediums and techniques, including space, movement, direction, written words and drawings, plus a deeper understanding of Grove’s EK concepts.
Module Four: Clean Language Advanced (Twelve week’s duration with eight live classes, 24 hours CPD)
This module goes beyond the basic Clean Language questions and covers advanced concepts to help you build a strategy for working with your coachee. Covering systems thinking, modelling skills and understanding parts, as well as learning specialist questions to identify scales, perceiver perspectives and giving a voice to personified symbols. Plus approaches for stuck clients who may have binds and / or blind spots. The course goes beyond a simple ‘GROW’ approach to coaching, to help coachees when they are not able to articulate a goal and/or carry out actions to make progress.
What you will gain: Confidence and competence in using Clean Language in different ways and with challenging clients, plus a deeper understanding of how you can use Clean Language at your very best.
See panel in above left column to download our full brochure, with complete details and dates on all modules..