Module One: Clean Coaching Foundation – “Gaining Insight through Movement”
Now available as a self- study training course, including access to all recorded content-rich classes and group reflection calls. (Live training took place in March / April 2023).
Also includes access to all course resources, including demonstration recordings, transcripts, course notes, visual aids, and exercises.
- Total 16 hours CPD
What you will gain:
- The confidence and know-how to facilitate clients to make transformational changes using the principles of ‘Clean’ and ‘Emergent Knowledge’ within your coaching.
What this course will cover:
This is Module One of a four part programme, suitable for those with no previous ‘Clean’ training. During this module you will learn all you need to work cleanly with a coachee throughout a complete coaching session. We will cover:
- How to explain Clean Coaching to a client so as to arouse curiosity and set appropriate and realistic expectations.
- How to ask Clean questions so they land deep – covering pace, pauses, tone and emphasis.
- How to start a Clean Coaching session, quickly clarifying both the coachee’s outcome and current situation using visual, verbal and spatial representation.
- Enabling the coachee to construct a powerful 3 dimensional ‘map’ of their situation that they can physically move in and around, gaining new perspectives and trying new positions that stimulate mental reframing and encourage creative insights to emerge.
- Grove’s theory of people change: ‘The Six Steps to Freedom’ concept – incorporating networking theory, systems thinking and the power of iteration.
- A step by step process to facilitate change: ‘Clean Networks’ – easy to implement and practical in almost all kinds of coaching situations, the process can be adapted for groups as well as individuals and offers a flexible, creative way to work with all kinds of people on any kind of outcome.
- Clean action planning – how to end a Clean Coaching session with extremely clear and defined action steps, that the coachee creates for themselves, takes complete ownership of and is highly motivated to follow through on.
- What to do in a client ‘emergency’
- The qualities required for working “Cleanly” as a coach – and how to foster them in yourself
To find out more, please download our full course brochure and (see below) and booking form.
You can also read more endorsements and recommendations through Angela’s Linked In profile here
Full price for the self-study option is £198;00. This includes:
- Access to all class recordings, in both video and/or audio format
- Audio and video recordings of demonstration and example practice exercises
- Full transcripts of all demonstrations and exercises
- Course notes, copies of visuals and transcripts of demo sessions
- A mass of extra resources: extra reading materials, useful links and further learning opportunities
- Access to an online study / practice group where you can arrange to practice with others on the same learning journey
- Access to a Clean-Coaching trained mentor to help you personally with any questions you may have
- ONE In-depth, personalised feedback report on a practice session of your choice
- OPTIONAL: Further practice feedback reports available at an additional cost
How to book
Scroll down to download our booking form for Module One (an alternative PDF version to print off and scan back to us is available here).
Or, book instantly through Pay Pal:
(You’ll need to change the payment from £00.00 to the exact money due which is:
Usual fee: £204.00 – which is £198.00 plus £6.00 towards Pay Pal fees)
Please also email to let us know, so we can match your payment to the right course and send you a receipt / full details. Thank you.
Live classes from earlier in the year:
Starting from Tuesday 7th March 2023
With EIGHT live Zoom calls.
This course consists of a combination of 4 live content-rich learning events plus 4 live group reflection calls for you to share your experiences and ask questions.
Scheduled learning classes (1.5 hours duration) – all show UK/GMT times – please double-check your local time as we switch to BST from April):
- Tues 7th March, 1.00pm UK time
- Tues 21st March, 1.00pm UK time
- Tues 4th April, 1.00pm UK time
- Tues 18th April, 1.00pm UK time
Live Group reflection calls:
- Tues 14th March, 11.00am UK time
- Tues 28th March, 6.00pm UK time
- Tues 11th April, 11.00am UK time
- Tues 25th April, 6.00pm UK time
- Each class / reflection call is 1.5 hours long
- Entire course is 8 weeks duration with a fortnightly release of study materials and practice assignments
- Total 16 hours CPD
A Summary of the further Modules
Module Two: Clean Language Foundation
(Eight week’s duration with mix of pre-recorded class and live reflection calls. 16 hours CPD)
Suitable for experienced coaches interested in learning Clean Language to incorporate into their own coaching frameworks. The course emphasises the value of working with client’s self-generated metaphors as a creative approach.
What you will gain: An understanding of how to enter a client’s inner world through metaphors & help them explore issues & reach solutions from a deeper source of knowledge.
Module Three: Clean Coaching Advanced (Sixteen week’s duration with eight live classes. 28 hours CPD)
This module builds on the ‘EK’ principles covered on Module One and provides a variety of tools and techniques to use with coaches depending on their circumstances and preferences. Includes working with paper and the coachee’s writing and drawings, working from different directions, exploring boundaries, working with different coachee ‘selves’, exploring past present and future, and much more. This course provides guidance on wider coaching issues like working cleanly across a series of sessions and managing time.
What you will gain: Confidence to work with coachees cleanly using a variety of different mediums and techniques, including space, movement, direction, written words and drawings, plus a deeper understanding of Grove’s EK concepts.
Module Four: Clean Language Advanced (Sixteen week’s duration with eight live classes, 28 hours CPD)
This module goes beyond the basic Clean Language questions and covers advanced concepts to help you build a strategy for working with your coachee. Covering systems thinking, modelling skills and understanding parts, as well as learning specialist questions to identify scales, perceiver perspectives and giving a voice to personified symbols. Plus approaches for stuck clients who may have binds and / or blind spots. The course goes beyond a simple ‘GROW’ approach to coaching, to help coachees when they are not able to articulate a goal and/or carry out actions to make progress.
What you will gain: Confidence and competence in using Clean Language in different ways and with challenging clients, plus a deeper understanding of how you can use Clean Language at your very best.
See panel in above left column to download our full brochure, with complete details and dates on all modules.
Scroll down to download our booking form for all Modules (an alternative PDF version to print off and scan back to us is available here).